dave weil

Default sound card recommendation

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:13:51 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
om...
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
BTW, I notice that this Card Deluxe review site is down...
www.stereophile.com/showarchives.cgi?280

Incorrect. The link works fine; the review is on-line as usual.

Atkinson again shows that he thinks he's omniscient. He obviously can't
comprehend the idea that a link would be down at one time, and restored at
another.

You don't seem to acknowledge that it could have been a problem on
your end. I seem to remember you saying the same thing about *my*
connection when I claimed that a link was down on *your* site.

shrug