Dermegy

Default Rotel RCD 991 vs. Rotel RCD 1072

Hi there, I need your advice on something.

I have the option of trading in my Rotel RCD-02 for either a new
RCD-1072 or a used RCD 991. Both for about the same price and both
with same warranty and service.

What would you do? Cd player is presently running through a RA-02
Intergrated amp (next to be upgraded) and then onto a pair of B&W
matrix 802's.

The only thing I am really worried about is that the 991 despite all
the rave reviews, stopped production 4 years ago...is it really out of
date???

Please reply via newsgroup...my email has been flakey lately.

Thank you very much in advance!