Richard Steinfeld

MR NO SPAM wrote:
| One thing I do, is IF NEEDED - take a photo of the money order
receipt being
| sent to seller or of the shipping receipt if to a buyer and if
any questions
| arise, send them the photos. I also provide any tracking
numbers. Maybe this
| isn't a cure all for all woes of E-Bay sales, but it sure has
worked for me.
| MNS.

I assume that who you mean by "them" is eBay.
That's exactly what I sent eBay, along with the photos of the
product. This wasn't just a case of a cordial or friendly
misunderstanding: the seller blatently lied in his listing. eBay
refused to look a my evidence, which I mailed on a floppy disk.

Richard