Hot Glass Audio

Jim Strickland wrote in message

I'm assuming that a log taper pot is an audio taper pot, since decibels
are a log scale. Mouser has the pots you're looking for for $2.35
each. Page 434 of the current catalog. The price goes down fairly
sharply as you start buying in quantity, bottoming at $1.62 for 500+.
If you want more than a thousand, they say to contact them. I can't
vouch for the quality or lack therof for any brand of these things.
The part number for the ones I found (Alpha is the company that made
them) is 313-2420-500k

Mouser electronics' webpage is at http://www.mouser.com/, but their
site can be painful to find things on. They will, however, send you a
free catalog the size of a small municipal phonebook, and they haven't
groused that my orders from them amount to only a few dollars worth of
resistors, diodes, and caps, so I'd recommend them.

Hope this helps.

Jim,

Those are the exact pots I was looking for, thank you! Build quality
looks pretty good, and those are the lowest prices I have seen yet.
Hopefully they allow mixing of values for quantity pricing.

I'll call and order their catalog.

Thanks again!

Best regards,

Ryan