John Atkinson

John Atkinson wrote:
Perhaps [you] need to try some anger-management strategies before
you next come out from behind the safety of your PC screen. :-)

The safety of my PC screen, Mr. Atkinson? Would you like me to
publicly call you out for being the conman and huckster that you
are at the next Stereophile event, Mr. Atkinson?

Why not, Mr. Welch. Your dime, your foot, so to speak. The
next Stereophile Show takes palce at the Sheraton Gateway
Hotel at LAX, June 1-4, 2006. If you want to turn up at one
of the "Ask the Editors" sessions and confront me and my
writers, you have every right to do so.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile