Steve Grauman

Default How do you guys feel about Kenwood HU's

I never bothered looking to deep into Kenwood's product, even the Excelon
lineup. I hate the way they look, and I'd heard horror stories of their
products. This is hardly definitive, and doesn't neccesarily mean that all
Kenwood product is crap, but it did a good job of keeping me away from the
stuff. Besides, Blaupunkt, Pioneer, Alpine, and Eclipse all offer a solid
product, with a long reputation of quality and each of the companies sells in a
myrid of price ranges. I never saw any reason to consider anything made by any
other company, with the exception of Nakamichi, whose decks produce great sound
at the cost of reliability.