Bruce J. Richman

Default Power conditioner or power cord or something else

Sander deWaal wrote:

George M. Middius said:

I found that adding rattlesnake venom accentuates the high end in a
silky kind of way. More air and breathing instruments, you know.

Yes, that gibes with what I've heard. The effects are only accentuated, of
course, if you blind yourself before listening. This is best accomplished
by stuffing your eyes with charcoal-grilled hamburgers, buns and fries
included.

Even better is double blind. After stuffing your eyes, put on a pair
of sunglasses.
Rumor is that Ray-ban is to be preferred over Gucci.

Very impressive! Not many hobbyists follow the book so closely. Not being a
tube owner myself, I can only speculate that snake venom is, in fact, a
worthy investment. The acid test will come when you have a invasion of
nanites from Michigan. In the States, we are able to keep them at bay with
an LP collection. Also, you might want to sprinkle collected pet hair
around your gear -- there's anecdotal evidence that it's able to extract
the magic from the venom and keep it in the vicinity for a longer time.

Our 2 cats lose about 2,314 kg hair in a year. We've collected it in
containers made of Bohemian blue glass with 1,65 cm thickness..
Said containers are used as speaker stands. Recommended!

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."

Watch out for those meters with Braille numerals !!!!

In order to meet objectivist standards and principles, all bias-controlled
testing should involve total sensory deprivation. (Individual preference
deprivation is, of course, a given among the meter worshippers).

Bruce J. Richman