Sander deWaal

Default Power conditioner or power cord or something else

George M. Middius said:

In my newest tube amp design, I use paper-in-snake oil capacitors.
You wouldn't believe the difference.

But have you tried seasoning the paper with actual snake venom? That's
supposed to be the cat's meow, audiophiliacally speaking.

I found that adding rattlesnake venom accentuates the high end in a
silky kind of way. More air and breathing instruments, you know.

Only problem is the leaking away of the stuff.
I mounted a cupboard beneath my amplifiers to get it back. I need to
repeat the venom injection in the caps every full moon.

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."