Faustino Dina

Default Who fabricates 8 Ohms speakers...? I can't find other except Sony...

I've simply been burned by Sony equiptment too many times in the past and
I've learned my lesson.

What do you mean when say "burned"...? Sorry, my english is not good enought
for tasting this phrase, I'm taking it literally.... ;-)

If you're just getting into home theater, I'm sure whatever you choose

will
be a treat. Enjoy it and don't worry too much about the 6 and 8 ohm
difference.

I'm new to HiFi, then I'm looking for cheap, entry level, equipment, for
training my ears. I'm aiming to the home cinema package from Sony because it
includes speakers, subwoofer and receiver for the price of one receiver of
another HiFi firms (ok, it's looking the Mexican market where prices are two
or three times the USA --where is the globalization? ). But I'm looking also
for two good speakers for stereo playing. I don't trust the small speakers
that comes with the home-cinema pack....