Posted to rec.audio.tech
ChrisCoaster ChrisCoaster is offline

Default DRM ****ING ME OFF!!

On Oct 4, 9:48*pm, "Richard Crowley" wrote:
ChrisCoaster wrote:
Well thanks for nothing - Rich!

I downloaded Stamp ID3 Tag editor and it triggered Norton which
processed a suspicious file which coincidentally came on board when I
installed this thing. *I have removed the program from my system but
the shortcut icon must remain permanently on my desktop.

Perhaps YOU can explain how to remove it - Einstein!

Dunno what you're talking about? *What is "Stamp ID3 Tag editor"

I said "MP3tag which Google reveals to be:http://www.mp3tag.de/en/
Is that what you downloaded?

I don't have a clue what "Stamp ID3 Tag editor" is?
Never heard of it. Didn't recommend it.

Look just below the row of links, "Home, Download, Donate,
Screenshots," etc.

It's the only download link on the whole page!!

-CC