Posted to rec.audio.tech
ChrisCoaster ChrisCoaster is offline

Default DRM ****ING ME OFF!!

On Oct 4, 9:40*pm, ChrisCoaster wrote:
On Oct 4, 8:24*pm, "Richard Crowley" wrote: ChrisCoaster wrote:
But let me clarify the process: *When I purchase an mp3(Amazon, etc)
or rip one from a disc, here's what i do.

If you right-click on the properties of a mp3 file, a window will pop
up with three tabs: *"General", "Security", and "Details".

OK, so you are using the Windows Explorer to modify the MP3 tags.
When you want help with something, you must actually identify what
it is that you want help with. We can't read your mind at this distance..

Recommend just using something MEANT for the job like MP3tag
which is FREE. *Problem solved. Don't use a method that you have
proved to be unreilable. *Besides, MP3tag does so much more (and
more convienently). You'll wonder why you ever did it with WE.

__________________
Well thanks for nothing - Rich!

I downloaded Stamp ID3 Tag editor and it triggered Norton which
processed a suspicious file which coincidentally came on board when I
installed this thing. *I have removed the program from my system but
the shortcut icon must remain permanently on my desktop.

Perhaps YOU can explain how to remove it - Einstein!

-CC

Well I rebooted my PC and now the icon - along with this malicious
software - is gone.
That'll be the last time I download something that YOU recommended,
Rich.

Good day, and Good GOD!

-CC