Posted to rec.audio.misc
lili100000000

Default WARNING: MusicMatch Jukebox is smarter than you (like XP)

musicmatch jukebox 10 ****es me off, i have over 25.000 mp3's, when i add
them to the library there is no way of cancelling it once the move has
started, i even turned off musicmatch, renamed the directory my mp3's were
stored at, restarted, and it still found them and carried on moving them.
Once they're stored in the library there is no way of removing them,
because they have removed the 'clear library option'. does anyone know how
to remove all of the library at once. I used to use musicmatch 7.5 which
is great. why try and fix something that's not broke.