Mike Rivers

In article . com writes:

but if you make a track out of several tracks you've recorded prevoisly
the colour of the voice won't be exactly the same.

Is the colour of anyone's voice the same between talking and shouting?

What's the big deal? You set the gain so that you can record both and
then fit it into the production. And if that doesn't work, you change
the arrangement, or you record separate parts. This is a problem for
which there is a very simple technical solution (turn down the gain)
which may not work for other reasons (aesthetic) in practice.

Ya gotta experiment.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )