Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Woot Woot is offline

Default NOS Western Electric 417a

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:09:38 +0000, West wrote:

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
in article , Woot at wrote
on 7/16/07 11:31 AM:

Are these usable in any kind of radio/audio gear? I
have maybe a dozen or so of these for sale if there is a use for them.
They were part of some things I grabbed from a telephone microwave relay
station that was being done away with. Actually have some other oddball
tubes, thermal relays inside a vacuum tube enclosure and other odd stuff
if anyone is interested. Can take and upload pictures of the stuff too.

I like these for preamps. If you want to sell them, pls. e-mail me.

Jon

Before you sell anything to this dishonest peddler, check first with several
other places for their value. This guy will hustle you along with his
charlatan friend Wieck, who changed the subject of your post to try again
and again to slander a person whom he is very jealous of. It's sad, but in
this NG whenever there is a new poster, you will always find these 2
characters salivating from the notion of "fresh meat." Like everything else,
be careful. You may have quite a value in your possession.

Cordially,
west

I'm not fresh meat but thanks for the warning.