Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar

Jenn wrote:

"Hypertension" wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote
"Eeyore" wrote

snip.

Once upon a time several of us banded together into an accountability
group, and vowed to not respond to any Middius posts for a good long time.
I seem to recall we went on this way for well over a year.

Not being responded to did nothing to diminish the Middius spew. Bottom
line, he just likes to see what he writes up there on the "Big Screen" of
Usenet.

I finally killfiled Middius only this evening. Why don't you do the same?

George and Arny, for example, will never killfile the other, as they
need each other to exist here.

You know, I'm getting to like the MiddiBot's 'feminine' side !

Graham