Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar

In article ,
"Hypertension" wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

snip.

Once upon a time several of us banded together into an accountability
group, and vowed to not respond to any Middius posts for a good long time.
I seem to recall we went on this way for well over a year.

Not being responded to did nothing to diminish the Middius spew. Bottom
line, he just likes to see what he writes up there on the "Big Screen" of
Usenet.

I finally killfiled Middius only this evening. Why don't you do the same?

George and Arny, for example, will never killfile the other, as they
need each other to exist here.