Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Hypertension Hypertension is offline

Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

snip.

Once upon a time several of us banded together into an accountability
group, and vowed to not respond to any Middius posts for a good long time.
I seem to recall we went on this way for well over a year.

Not being responded to did nothing to diminish the Middius spew. Bottom
line, he just likes to see what he writes up there on the "Big Screen" of
Usenet.

I finally killfiled Middius only this evening. Why don't you do the same? It
can be amusing to visit the little dream world inside Jute's head and
occasionally tweak his tail just to see what happens. Middius on the other
hand seems to write nothing but venemous and obscene garbage.
The only problem is that people will insist on replying to Middius and so
I'll continue to stumble across his trash in "re"posts that quote him.

Hyper