Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar

The Village Donkey brayed:

But can you back it up with a persistent display of intelligent posts?
That's the litmus test.

My thoughts exactly. And the answer to your rhetorical question is "No,
not in a million years."

Given the irrelevance of your posts I find it odd that you should even respond.

Are you braying in Krooglish, donkey? Now that we've established your IQ
is in the lower reaches of the Barnyard Animals range, it's hard to
predict the meaning of the random noises emanating from your donkey hole.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006