Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
bassett bassett is offline

Default America has a great new concert hall

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 20:49:15 +1000, "bassett"
wrote:

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
t...

"bassett" wrote in message
Sorry Bassett. Can't oblige. I thought it an excellent and thought-
inspiring thread.

I have worked on recording projects at the Concertgebouw
on several occasions. A wonderful concert hall with fine-sounding
organ.

Unfortunately, I have never been to Boston's Symphony Hall:-(
Maybe one day:-)

I notice, Bassett, that you had no observations to make on
what Robert, Jen, Dave and Harry wrote above. So why
did you bother to post at all? :-((

Iain

Predictable as always,, where would we all be without the know-all
churches
[he doesn't rate a capital letter to his monica ] giving his valuable
opinion on everything. All correct and in it's place.. How bloody
boring.

Why would anyone want to talk about the sewer called Americia, Just don't
remind me. been there, done that. and there woman can't give a good head
job to save there lives. But on reflection, there all a lot like you
churches.. there also into self-promotion.

bassett

You've gone downhill in the last few months, bassett, and there wasn't
a lot of room to manoevre in the first place.

Yes I know, it's the company I have been keeping, on these-er news groups.
But not to worry Paul, even you left the U out of manoeuver, curse those
typo's.
bassett