mayhemkrew

Default FREE INSTALLATION!!! NOT !!! A question about installing a deck in a 1998 Buick Regal

that's were people misread the ad...it's says free installation labor. what
do you think. People also misread this, We'll Install it today or the labor
is free. what do you think.

"Eddie Runner" wrote in message
SO they want to give you FREE installation but
charge you $60!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha

The kit ought to be around $9
the wire harness $10
and the antenna adapter about $7

it cracks me up when folks fall for FREE INSTALLATION!!
There really isnt such a thing!!
Its a SCAM!!

Eddie Runner
(installin since 1974)

Rene Hawkes wrote:

I plan to be replacing the awful stock stereo in my 98 Buick Regal. I

went
to Best Buy the other day and decided to replace it with the Pioneer
DEH-1600 ($200), which I can get installed for free. at the store. The
problem with this is that I have to pay an extra $60 or so for a install
kit, wiring harness, and antenna adapter. The guy there was pretty

serious
when he said I needed this.

Do I really need this all this extra stuff, or can I forgo some of it? I

did
some mesuring, and I'm sure I can't fit the new deck in the car dash,

since
the dash is about twice as wide as the deck.

All of this is in canadian dollars, by the way. Any help or suggestions
would be greatly appreaciated.