Posted to rec.audio.tech
Julian Macassey Julian Macassey is offline

Default PCM Stereo or DTS HELP

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 19:26:00 +0000, bkluk7
wrote:

My Audio setup: Blu Ray player to 5.1 Yamaha Receiver via digital coax.

I realize that PC M is an uncompressed format that should sound better
than DTS or Dolby Digital. However, while watching a Blu Ray last night,
something didn't sound quite right with the surround sound. Movie
dialogue was alternating between the center channel and L/R speakers,
and the SL and SR didn't seem to be working correctly.

Choose Stereo good for people with two ears.

--
"I have a problem with the fact that they (Microsoft) just make really third
rate products." - Steve Jobs 1995 TV interview