Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Fascinating MS

Frank Stearns wrote:
(hank alrich) writes:

Frank Stearns wrote:

About the only way I'd go back to MS would be with the Schoeps or Neumann
MS rigs -- both (IRCC) well north of US$5000 by the time you got done. I
can get a better sound for well less than half that investment using
omnis.

Josephson C700S.

Nice. Spendy. Nice and Spendy. But, knowing Mr. Josephson, worth every penny.

I don't know. If I had that kind of money, I think I'd sooner go with a
pair of Josephson C617 omnis, assuming I had good rooms to work with. But
then again, you don't always have good rooms to work with. And sometimes
you have a customer who is obsessed with mono compatibility.