Posted to rec.audio.pro
itemyar

Default Analog Cassette tapes to CD

Thanks Doc,

Looks like a nice unit, I wish it had been around when I bought my Denon
CDR-W1500! I've hardly used my Denon, 'cause it's just too damned
complicated, every time I've used it, I've had to get out the manual and
read through the tiny little print.

Anyone want to buy a slightly used Denon, so I can buy a Tascam CC-222 from
Doc? :-)

"Doc Weaver" wrote in message
ups.com...
Tascam CC-222! This thing has cassette to CDR and back with one touch
recording. Then to make it more advantageous, it has true phono input
with ground on the back panel. Every time we sell one I give it the
quality control test with an old album I want on CD.

Doc