Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jim

Default Analog Cassette tapes to CD

..mp3 files will play in a CD drive as easialy as CDA. The only issue you
will have on transferring the cassettes and albums to CD will be the tracks.
I know a guy who stuck a cassette in his deck, pumped the signal to his CD
recorder and wound up with only two tracks on the CD. Side A and side B.
Since you have Audition already you could use that to do an edit, slice the
big files into individual tracks then transfer to CD burn process. Annother
program that can be used is wav splitter (or sumtin like that) I tried it
out a few years ago and the trial ware is limited but the proggy worked. Not
near as good as Adobe or any other music editing software can do nowadays
tho.

"itemyar" wrote in message
Can someone direct me to a good web site with tutorials & information
about burning CD's from cassette tapes & other analog sources?

I have a bunch of tapes I've compiled, plus there's some stuff in my vinyl
collection that I want to put on CD's! In this case, I'm not interested
in MP3's, I want the end product to be a CD that can be played on any
conventional CD player! I'm using Adobe Audition 1.0 if that means
anything!

Thanks all!

Ray