Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Don't say thank you to a guy who disdains you, Dave.
You are now openly and stupidly supporting Sackman's xenophobic
propaganda. This gives us a precise idea of the filth in which you are
swimming now.

I am not fearful of foreigner's. It's just that
I don't like the arrogant, corrupt, and dishonest people in France.

You are not only a stupid xenophobe you are also a dangerous liar.
Your past posts are full of disdainful and calumnious declaration about
France and French in *general*...

In the '20s France has welcome a lot of Russian Jewish emigrants who were
fleeding the Soviets' savagery.
Their past and today testimonials totally dismiss you.

Your recent comments are just an other demonstration of your pathologic
jingoist xenophobia and are certainly the consequence of your total lack
of personality.

The weaker is the personality the stronger is the propention to the
caricatural generalizations... :-(

**** off, asshole.
You are a liar and an idiot.
I am not Xenophobic. My negative attitude
is directed only against France. I'm not even a
Francophobe, because I'm not really scared of your ilk,
just annoyed and disgusted by them.