Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ron C[_2_] Ron C[_2_] is offline

Default Anybody having problems with Lounge Lizards?

On 8/5/2013 1:36 PM, Don Pearce wrote:
On Mon, 5 Aug 2013 10:20:25 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Monday, August 5, 2013 11:12:53 AM UTC-5, david gourley wrote:
" said...news:81f2f578-1ce8-4d98-

:

-snippage-

How else I supposed to act when simple question:

"Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?"

somehow gets turned into driving recalled Lexus to a dealership?

But you turned the 'question' into a tirade.

It's apparently easier for you to waste money trying to squeeze the buffalo

**** out of a nickel than to take a couple of simple steps to achieve

customer satisfaction.

david

I didn't "turn" it into anything. Just every moron with an opinion desperate to look like hot shot expert instead of answering the question started to posting their irrelevant tirades.

Time for ctrl K. See if you can guess what that does on my news
reader.

Hint - I won't know if you got it right.

I've been visiting here for ~30 years, and I'm still amazed
by the confused/befuddled/hostile/etc., reactions of folks
(often with an attitude) that drop in out of the blue with
some rant or revelation or whatever.

Thankfully, in time they go away.

[Note: I did the ctrlK thing some time ago.]
==
Later...
Ron Capik