Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Monster Power Amp by Stephie Bench and Myself

"Andre Jute"

Do try to be more sensitive, Valve.
Phil and I are managing easily, but then we're cultured,
sensitive people, unlike the crass jerkoff who claims a
connection, very likely fraudulent, with Steve before he
became Stephie.

I return to RAT after a decade or so to give old friends
the season's greetings — and it's like I never left!

** Hi Andre - long time, no hear from.

FYI:

Over the last year or two, most of the old "rats" have left this sinking
ship.

But now and then, one tries to climb back aboard.

So I throw on a nice welcome for them ....

.... Phil