Josh Snider

Default Behringer mixers

in article , Michael Drainer at
wrote on 9/9/03 11.20:

Mackie and Behringer... All the same really. Both made in China and both
noisy. The simple fact is, you get what you pay for. If you want a good
console with low noise, fork up the bucks. Soundcraft MH-3, Midas XL-4,
Crest VX. All of these manufactures make small frame sizes for their good
consoles.

Last I checked my Mackie desk said "Made in the USA", and having visited the
Mackie plant in Woodinville, it seems unlikely they'd pay millions to expand
that site if they could source out cheaper to China... In fact I think one
of mackie's biggest selling points was that they were all American made.

josh.snider
cave.productions
416.524.6927