spl dan

Default Behringer mixers

Berhrinnger Mackie it's all the same crap!! The only difference is a
Mackie can take more abuse and still run, and it has a better name.
If you want a good mixer for your money buy a Allen & Heath they are
the by far the best compact mixer I have used. I have used just about
every compact mixer you dare show up to a show with execpt the Midas
Venice and I tell you that I will always choose a A&H mixer hands
down. About the Midas Venice I have not used one but have heard
things about it let us just remember it may have the Midas name on it
but it is a low rent Midas, even the rep does not recomened it.

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 01:55:08 GMT, "Jerry"
wrote:

Does anyone have any feedback to share regarding Behringer mixers?

Jerry