Steven Sena

Default Behringer mixers

yeah...whatever...

--
Steven Sena
XS Sound
www.xssound.com

"Paul van der Heu" wrote in message
"Steven Sena" wrote :

Low end... Cheap...Better than nothing, I guess...

Based on what? your (recent) experience with them or hearsay.. BEhringer
has come a LONG way over the last 2 years..

Having used my DDX 3216 quite intensive over the last three months (on the
road). I can it is a stable, well built and great sounding piece of
equipment. It's flexible, intuitive and the bands I work with notice it
sounds much better then my previous mixer (A&H GL3300)..

32in/22out and 2 ADAT lightpipes I/O for under 2200 euros.. and it works
great!

One of the bands I work with bought a Midas (Venice) recently, for almost
three times what I paid for my setup, and after two monts parts are coming
loose and I heard strange squicky noises when I open the case..

Low end? nope

cheap? yes (as in mucho bang for your bucks)

Better then nothing? what isn't!

--
Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows,
how are you gonna guarantee my safety..