Tha Ghee

Default Cold temperatures vs. sub surround

"Soundfreak03" wrote in message
Les I don't need to say anything, CH already got you. do you understand
that??

Your grammar is horrible. Most of the time I do not even bother responding

you because I really do not understand what in the blue hell you are

talking
about. You have serious communication issues when your are posting. I

assume
that is because English is not your first language, your grammatical

errors are
typical of that. Am I right or wrong? If English is your first language

then
you really need to work on your written communication skills.

Les

no English is my first language, but I speak and read others. it's funny
you seem to be the only one that has a problem. so it the writer or the
reader. I think it's the latter.