Tha Ghee

Default Cold temperatures vs. sub surround

"TheBIessedDead" wrote in message
that was my whole point, not his knowledge that was never in question

just
own.

That being said, I dare you to find a quote from Mark where he is using

bad
grammar.Not a typo, or anything like that, but actual bad grammar.

Although I
know good and well that you cannot supply me with such a quote, but I'd

really
be interested in seeing you try. I know you can't find one because for

one,
Mark does not have bad grammar at all. In fact, even when talking serious
electronics, something I don't know much about, the only reason I AM ever

able
to understand is because he has such GOOD grammar. Second, I know you

will not
find a quote of him using bad grammar because I have the feeling that you

have
absolutely no idea what good grammar looks like at all.

Someone who cannot figure out the use of a comma really has no business at

all
complaining about other's grammar.

Nick

I really don't care that much to go behind and look at all of MZ post and to
suggest that is stupid. just look at what he writes and the way he
structures it and you have your answers.