TheBIessedDead

Default Cold temperatures vs. sub surround

that was my whole point, not his knowledge that was never in question just
his grammar. you have just shown you comprehension is low I never said they
were superior just not great. do I need to type it again so you can READ is
again??

Um.... Are you confused? Did I use too many big words or something. If you
sound out every word that I wrote, and read each sentence by itself, you might
notice that I said I didn't understand Mark sometimes was because of his
knowledge, NOT his grammar. I am disputing your claim that Mark has bad
grammar, and I would have assumed that you would have figured that out on your
own.

That being said, I dare you to find a quote from Mark where he is using bad
grammar.Not a typo, or anything like that, but actual bad grammar. Although I
know good and well that you cannot supply me with such a quote, but I'd really
be interested in seeing you try. I know you can't find one because for one,
Mark does not have bad grammar at all. In fact, even when talking serious
electronics, something I don't know much about, the only reason I AM ever able
to understand is because he has such GOOD grammar. Second, I know you will not
find a quote of him using bad grammar because I have the feeling that you have
absolutely no idea what good grammar looks like at all.

Someone who cannot figure out the use of a comma really has no business at all
complaining about other's grammar.

Nick