Tha Ghee

Default Cold temperatures vs. sub surround

"TheBIessedDead" wrote in message
trust me Mark plenty of people can't understand what you say but are

scared
to say something because you and other jump all over them. I sorry

Mark
but
my writing skills are not great but they're worlds better than yours.

There are definetely times that I don't understand what Mark is saying,

but
that has absolutely nothing to do with his grammar. His electrical

knowledge
is far beyond me sometimes.

As far as Ghee claiming that his writing skills are superior to

ANYONE..... all
I can do is laugh.

Nick

that was my whole point, not his knowledge that was never in question just
his grammar. you have just shown you comprehension is low I never said they
were superior just not great. do I need to type it again so you can READ is
again??