John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post

Steve Bench did some very interesting stuff over several years. Still

haven't come across anything as to what happened to him.

John L Stewart

Hi John and All,

Thanks for thinking about me. I have been away for a while... several years ago, I had a series of Heart Attacks. Never realized that I had an unidentified birth defect. As it turns out, I was born with internal female and external male apparatus. Never knew, until my body finally gave up and killed my health. Short form answer: transition or die. I chose life, so I am now a corrected female with a "transsexual past". Now I'm healthy and happy. Being a hermaphrodite is not a fun condition, regardless of those who may think otherwise. People, including those here, who have never had to deal with it are comfortable behind their keyboards, poking fun. They also poke fun at midgets and conjoined twins too, I guess.

Yes, I did an amplifier a while back for "hugeshows", and am currently updating things a little. I've done that for a lot of people, as I simply enjoy helping others out.

Hope all is well. So, bottom line,,,, HE is dead, but SHE is happpy, healthy, and still likes to help.

Warmest Regards,
Stephie
Hey Stephie, by chance I was reading some of your stuff again not long ago. I have a binder full of Steve Bench projects.

I always liked info on that which is 'outside the box' in terms of design. And you showed us lots of that!

Good to hear you are OK.

Cheers, John L Stewart