Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

Default Monster Power Amp by Stephie Bench and Myself

On Sunday, January 12, 2014 7:01:01 PM UTC, wrote:

Regardless, my offer still applies... I will gladly share this circuit with those of you who are actually civil, productive people. Andre, you can go **** yourself.

You demonstrate you lack of civility again, anonymous whatever your name is..

Andre, you can go **** yourself. I have been around long enough to remember all your lies an accusations,

The Magnequest Scum in ten years failed to prove I told a single lie. On the contrary, what was proved in the end, out of the mouth of Dan Schmalle, the distributor of Magnequest Transformers outside Seatle, WA, was that Michael LeFevre of Magnequest and his gang lied on every single point; in particular, LaFevre's claim that he sent me any transformers at all was proved a lie -- let's say that again: Creepy Mike LeFevre was forced to admit he never sent me any transformers. In the end the Magnequest Scum ran away to hide behind a firewall.

my favorite has to be your claim that a bee flew out of a Magnequest transformer after you opened the box.

I was there, you weren't. But first you need to prove that I ever said a bee flew out of a Magnequest transformer. You should check what I actually said, sonny.

My least favorite has to be the time you started accusing people of pedophilia.

Where do you get that from? I accused no one of pedophilia.

It's all made up for by that lovely picture of you on the web, kissing the blarney stone. You -DO- know that the locals **** on it at night, don't you?

Oh, I am one of the local lads ****ing on the Blarney Stone at night. That's why I had my photo taken and rose without kissing it, leaving the kissing of an unhygienic stone to gullible Americans. I already speak and write good fluid English.

Sorry, but attempting to call doubt on to my project with Stephie will not goad me into sharing it with you.

I'm afraid your ignorance is showing again. First of all, if I want a Steve Bench project, I'll get it from his netsite or from my files, where there are several amps he generously helped me with. Secondly, you seem entirely ignorant of the fact that I designed and built an 80Wpc SET amp on transformers designed for me by Menno van der Veen, and built for me by Plitron, and that I broke it up again as too heavy and too hot and too dangerous. Why should I, after that, want another huge, impractical amp? In fact, why should I care **** about an amp you claim you're marketing on behalf of Steve Bench? Surely your abrasive attitude should give anyone pause for thought: a blustering jerk like you, handing out individual plans (if they even exist) could easily change an individual schematic to do someone harm. These are lethal voltages and people should be properly careful about accepting schematics from the hand of a malicious little troll like you.

Andre Jute