Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

Default Monster Power Amp by Stephie Bench and Myself

On Sunday, January 12, 2014 8:23:49 PM UTC, Lord Valve wrote:
wrote:

Holy ****, it's the Return of the Magnequest Mafia!

Well over a decade since the Magnequest Scum broke and ran for the safety of their firewall, some of them still save up to come on pilgrimage to worship at my shrine. Here's one prime idiot, Neddy Carlsson who used to run a tube store in Chicago until he got him fired for paying more attention to flame wars than profits, traveling nearly 4000 miles to come within a hundred yards of my house, only to miss a four-story edifice behind a huge arched gateway — and then to confirm his idiocy by taking a photograph facing the wrong way and publishing it on the Magnequest Scummies' newsgroup.
http://db.audioasylum.com/mhtml/m.ht...pschorn%2Bmono

And now, fifteen years later, another anonymous little man from the wrong side of the tracks returns to throw himself against my ankles. Is it lemming season?

Andre Jute