Larry Crimson

I'm not keeping score but I have heard good and bad too.
Unfortuanately I have experienced only the bad. I think the good is
all just talk though. He makes promises after promise and they sound
earnest. That's probably why I have waited 7 years. You have to draw
the line somewhere and I have decided that 7 years is long enough to
wait.

Larry

Al Pugliese signs his emails: "We offer...FRIENDLY service, and
personal assistance in a tradition not often seen ANYWHERE!" You're
right, we can be thankful we don't often see this type of service.

Clearly, since Al has kept this unit for over 7 years and has refused
to return it (fixed or unfixed) at the owners expense he is at best
dishonest and probably more likely dishonest and incompetent.

That's strange, I've only heard good stories about the Fisher Doc.
I don't have any experience with him myself, however.