Mike Dobony

Default MP3 voice recorder with external mic

How about the Archos recorder? 20 GB HD and line in and line out. Creative
Labs Nomad III also used to have a recorder in their lineup, but I have not
been able to find that last time I looked.

--
Mike D.

Remove .spamnot to respond by email

"Chris W" wrote in message
I need a voice recorder to record the conversation inside the cockpit of
a small airplane. The only way this is practical is to have an external
mic jack, or a line in jack, so I can tie the recorder into the
intercom. The reason I am looking into the MP3 voice recorders is
because they generally have a very long record time, and so I can also
use it to play songs through the intercom when I don't need to record.
I also need to be able to play it back through the intercom so it needs
to have a line out or headphone jack that I can hook into the intercom.
I have found a large number of MP3 Players/voice recorders but most say
nothing about external mic jacks. Any help in finding something would
be great.

--
Chris W

"They that can give up essential liberty
to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania

---