Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Who keeps crooks out of Kutztown?

Andre Jute said:

Gray Glasser

Peter Wieck is scum. I've asked him politely, many times, not to
address me at all, and certainly not familiarly. But Worthless
Wiecky's foul manners no longer surprise us.

Worthless is undoubtedly a deserving beast-in-arms for the filthful
Arnii Krooborg. On the audio newsgroups, no insult is worse than
"Kroopologist", and Worthless Wiecky is a putrid Kroopologist.

Would you care to state unequivocally that when you and "Gray Glasser"
reply to each "other's" posts, you're not talking to yourself?