Posted to uk.rec.audio,alt.music.mp3,rec.audio.tech,alt.music.mp3.hardware
Rob

Default External USB2.0 Drive Mp3 connected to a HiFi?

Owain wrote:
Owain wrote:
John Lewis (Edinburgh) had a radio or CD/radio on display which had a
USB socket on the front for MP3 devices "suitable for pen devices
only" (which I think means No Ipods). I think it was made by Teac and
was about £150?

Think I've found it - Teac SLD 900

http://www.johnlewis.com/Audio+and+T...0/Product.aspx

Owain

Strikes me that's the way to go - how about a DVDP with a USB port?
Portable storage is relatively inexpensive.

As mentioned up a bit, I bought one of these:

http://shop.cd-writer.com/acatalog/A...YER_3_650.html

.... but don't pay anything like that (100UKP), and it has a tiny fan
that makes a racket. This might be a better option:

http://www.microdirect.co.uk/Product...roductID=12621

Rob