Porky

"The Ghost" wrote in message
. 29...
"Jim Carr" wrote in
newson8d.12144$mS1.11114@fed1read05:

"The Ghost" wrote in message
. 29...

You have recently called me a fraud. Perhaps it is you who is the real
fraud? If not, prove it.

Hmmm...Celebrating in Art's shadow and insulting people does not help

you
shed the overcoat of fraud. Y

Screw you, asswipe. All you've ever offered is mindless, ignorant arm-
chair criticism. So, you don't even qualify for the fraud test.

You've still offered nothing beyond putting
together an experiment that demonstrated what everyone in the discussion
agreed upon already.

Quite the contrary, At the time everyone in your mindless camp was

denying
the mere existence of dynamic Doppler shift. Shortly after I presented my
measurement results, the tune immediately changed. The new tune became
that Doppler distortion did exist, but not in a tube. Now that two people
have independently presented theoretical predicitions of the levels of
Doppler distiortion in a tube, the tune has once again changed.

Kiss my ass you technically-inept piece of ****. You are so full of it
that it is flowing out your ears.

I would suggest that you take a bottle or two of Immodium AD, your oral
diarrhea is really getting out of control again. You're losing the race, the
human race, that is...