The Ghost

Bob Cain wrote in
:

Just realized that you copied only part of what I said in
sci.physics to everywere else this discussion had become
active (except your home group alt.sci.physics.acoustics
oddly enough), so to rectify that the full sci.physics post
follows.

I didn't cross-post it to alt.sci.physics.acoustics because I didn't want
to be responsible for initiating another firestorm of cross-posting of ad
hominem attacks from you and your scum-bag buddies who admire and respect
me so much. Also, I didn't cross-post it to alt.sci.physics.acoustics
because of the generally sloppy presentation involving undefined terms, the
use of non-standard terminology and a a complete lack of coherence. We all
familiar what can happen (statistically speaking) if enough typewriters are
put in the hands of enough monkeys. Until such time as you clean up your
so-called analysis, I will remain unconvinced that the analysis is valid
and that your predictions are anything other than accidental and/or the
haphazard result of an even number of favorable errors.