John Atkinson

Default Convert your LPs, Cassette and VHS tapes to CD/DVD

MINe 109 wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in message
om
(Bruce J. Richman) wrote in message

To the best of my knowledge, I have not "attacked" Mr. Krueger, only
pointed out on various occasions that his public statements about me
or about Stereophile were not supported by the facts, or were based on
his own insufficient understanding of the subject, or were erroneous
because he had not actually read the articles he was criticizing.

Typical of Atkinson's deceptions.

How about this quote from one of his posts?

From:
(John Atkinson)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Subject: SACD does not make technical sense
Date: 6 May 2003 10:21:33 -0700
"For every logical sane thing you say, Arnie Krueger will come back with
at least one, and usually two or three stark-raving tangential, illogical,
insane responses."

No time to check, but I think this a quote from Gindi, therefore not a
quote of JA.

I was indeed quoting from a posting of Michael Gindi's. Hence the
quotation marks. I think it fair to note that Mr. Krueger has been
confused in the past by the appropriate use of quotation marks.

From:
(John Atkinson)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 5 May 2003 08:01:20 -0700
Krueger has been posting about me on r.a.o. and r.a.t.
I also don't have a "scanner" to track Mr. Krueger's postings. "

These are clearly about Arny's posts, not Arny himself.

As I said, I do try to keep my comments on Mr. Krueger's actions
separate from the single instance where I have made what might be
considered an "attack." And as I also said, Mr. Krueger seems unable
to distinguish between the two. He has also claimed in the past that
any criticism or correction of his comments is equivalent to a
personal attack because it will bring into the disrepute of his peers,
the technical definition of libel. He is wrong in this belief.

From:
(John Atkinson)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 23 Jul 2002 20:59:24 -0700
"Except that I didn't deny accusing Mr. Krueger of plagiarism. Instead
I voiced my suspicion that Mr. Krueger is insane.

"Insane. Or at least delusional.

"Insane. Or at least someone who believes he can read minds.

"Insane.

" Insane, Or at least paranoid.

"Perhaps dangerously paranoid.

"Instead I oiced my suspicion that Mr. Krueger is insane.

"Insane. Or at least delusional.

"Insane.

"Insane.

"Insane, Or at least paranoid.

"Perhaps dangerously paranoid.

"As I said, insane.

etc., etc., etc.

The "insane" comments are, as JA has said, arguable.

Indeed. And as I had already mentioned the existence of this posting, for
Mr. Krueger to quote from it is hardly the "gotcha" he believes it to be.

Merry Xmas!

And to you Stephen. -- John

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile