Arny Krueger

Default Convert your LPs, Cassette and VHS tapes to CD/DVD

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Are you sure your name is really "Dan"?

Why not? Richman, do you seriously believe that only one person in the
world, namely me, has figured out the superiority of digital media?

Anybody who so blatantly advertises on RAO the conversion of all
these different media (especially all that old analog crap) fo CD's
might be using an alias on this NG. I think you need to answer
several questions about your operation before we can consider your
services: (1) Is your favorite music source a digital work station?
(2) Are you a fan of the "Motown Sound" (but only on the superior
digital transfers)?, (3) Are you an admirer and user of the famed
McDonald's statistical reporting methodology when discussing digital
media?, and (4) when performing your daily ablutions, do you have a
distinct preference for the use of high valuecurrency?

Just goes to show that Richman is so completely paranoid and delusional that
he seriously thinks that I'd set up a web site with a Massachusetts phone
number to conceal the fact that it's mine.