Buford

On Sun, 29 May 2005 21:05:05 -0500, Linønutlinønut wrote:

Peter Lee poked his little head through the XP firewall and said:

The biggest problem with using Linux is that the support structure is
terrible. Most distribution's if purchased, not copied, come with basic
install support at basic video resolution and little, if any,
applications support.

Does anybody even read this ****?

Not me. As soon as I see that it's posted through Google to a list of
groups that includes *audio* and *windows*, I know who's doing it. I
ignore the original and go straight to the replies. Sometimes I ignore
the thread altogether.

I have to believe that anyone taking the time to compose serious replies
to this moron is relatively new to COLA. Either that or they're
impressively dedicated to neutralizing the FUD he spreads. I don't have
that kind of dedication, myself.