Posted to rec.audio.tech
water4life water4life is offline

Default KEF B110 SP1057 mid-bass....there a replacement driver?

I have a pair of KEF 101 Reference speakers ( T27 tweets and B110
mid-bass)
BUT one of the B110s is dead/

Is there a driver considered to be an adequate replacement?
I have not run across one iof there woofers in the last 3 months I've
been looking on ebay, rec.audio.marketplace or Audiogon.
Advice, PLEASE

Should I sell the pair?

Any excellent woofers/corossovers that mate well with the T27s???
In other words, keep the pair but replace the crossovers and woofers?

I like the sound tof the T27/B110 combo and would prefer to keep it
that way but am open to other combos using the t27.
Thanks,
Luis