Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

Default Here we go again!

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...

"Keith G" wrote in message

No Arny, you've got that all wrong (unless you are *distorting*
again
which, of course, is highly likely) - it's CDs that are disappearing
rapidly.

Where the hell do YOU live?

Keith seems to spend a lot of time in some other universe - one where
there are actually a signficiant number of people who care about
tubes, vinyl, noisy microphones and tinny-sounding speakers.

Much as it may irk you, I gather there are *millions* of people on this
planet who do some or even all of those things....

But I note you do NOT claim vinyl sales have even reached the most
minuscule
percentage of CD sales, or availability.

Letsee, RIAA statistics show that several hundred million CDs were
sold last year, and Keith thinks that they are "disappearing rapidly"?

No, you got that wrong - I wouldn't know, I merely posted a link to show
that the BBC (if no-one else) thinks they are....