Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Keith G Keith G is offline

Default Here we go again!

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Keith G" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Keith G" wrote in message

No Arny, you've got that all wrong (unless you are
*distorting* again which, of course, is highly likely) -
it's CDs that are disappearing rapidly.

Not in terms of sales percentages.

No? I would have thought a fall in sales revenue of 19.8%
in just three months was a pretty good indicator:

OK Keith, so you can't tell the difference between a sales percentage
for vinyl, and an indicator of an ongoing transition from one form of
digital media to another form of digital media.

Not my problem!

I think it is, unless you are deliberately obfuscating/distorting or, as
others imply, failing to read properly or grasp the meaning of my post -
my point was that it is CDs which are disappearing and I provided
evidence. If you want to relate that simple statement to percentages of
the weekly grocery bill or compare it with sales of leather goods or any
other thing which is not a CD, then it *is* your problem.

(Go ask EMI about this bit in particular: "The British group has been
struggling to survive in the face of falling CD sales - particularly in
the US market.")