Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default an interesting archive of R.A.T.

On Friday, November 27, 2015 at 7:37:08 PM UTC-5, John L Stewart wrote:
Keep on motivating Patrick. I've noticed rigor mortis sets in early in
folks around me who sit back & take it easy.

This solution is not for everyone, but two active dogs make sure that neither I nor my wife will stagnate. They simply will not permit it to the tune of about 1.5 mile (each) each day.Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail nor dark of night will discourage them.

I admit it was painful in the weeks leading up to my recent hip replacement - but the post-surgery recovery time, per my surgeon, was remarkably short..

As to tubes, I have spent more time with them over the last two years than the last 10. I have built a couple of clones (Fisher & Dynaco), helped a neighbor with a couple of home-brew instrument amps - troubleshooting (successfully) as recently as last evening, and I am listening mostly to the tube system these days at home.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA